The TL-PA4010PKIT turns your existing powerline into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapter into your power socket and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. In additon, its integrated power socket makes sure that no power outlet is going to waste. With speeds up to 500Mbps across 300 metres over the household electric wires, the TL-PA4010PKIT is a great choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network.
Up to 500Mbps, 300 Metres
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, the TL-PA4010PKIT can provide users with a stable high-speed data transmission rates of up to 500Mbps over a household electric circuit for up to 300 metres. the TL-PA4010PKIT is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices–from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
With its integrated power socket, the new TL-PA4010PKIT provides real convenience for your home network. The integrated power socket allows an additional device or power board to be connected to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket. This ensures that even with the TL-PA4010PKIT plugged in, no power outlet is going to waste.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
You can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK’s powerline adapters, just plug in and play. Also, the adapters’ “Pair” buttons can be utilised for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.
1. Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
2. Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi – and you’re done!
*Recommended: Press the pair buttons for network security and data encryption.
Mains Filter for Better Performance
With its Integrated Mains Filter, the TL-PA4010PKIT can optimise powerline communication performance by suppressing noise interference generated by surrounding electronic equipment that can affect network performance. That means that users won’t experience a sudden speed drop when a larger power consuming device is plugged into the power socket.
Reduce Power Consumption by Up to 85%
The TL-PA4010PKIT, a new-generation of Powerline Adapter, with its practical product design and environmentally-conscious Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular “Working Mode” to “Power-Saving Mode” that will reduce energy consumption by up to 85%.
Note: Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit and in a set of two or more.
- Standards and Protocols: HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
- Interface: 1* 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port, Power Socket
- Plug Type: AU
- LED: Power, Powerline, Ethernet
- Button: Pair Button
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 95 x 58 x 42mm
- Power Consumption:
- Maximum: 5.00W (220V/50Hz)
- Typical: 4.60W (220V/50Hz)
- Standby: 0.72W (220V/50Hz)
- Range: 300 metres in typical house
- Modulation Technology: OFDM
- Encryption: 128-bit AES Encryption
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Package Contents:
- Powerline Ethernet Adapter *2
- Ethernet cable (RJ45) *2
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
- System Requirements:
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS, Linux*
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing